Thursday, September 17, 2009

First CPUB

Hey Everyone,
So today i was sitting in my office wondering what every children pastor in the world is going right now. As i was focusing on my sermon, i realized that there is really no children pastors in my area that i could call and talk to about being a children pastor. So i thought about it for a little and I thought that it would be good to start a blog that children pastors could blog together about topics that they are dealing with. Maybe this would be a great spot to help each other with question that you have not learned in school. This would also be a great place to look for ideas, themes, and other things that would be on a children's pastors mind. I would love to make this useful for all children's pastors everywhere. Lets help each other.

I am going to make a new account so everyone that wants to blog on it will be able to.
AbbeylynGrenier

No comments:

Post a Comment